Jamelia: People think I have everything - I don't - mirror.co.uk

Jamelia: People think I have everything - I don't - mirror.co.uk: "Men have certainly let her down. Her father, Jamaican armed robber Donald Williams, was absent. Brother Tumbi was later jailed for a gangland murder. Her first husband, Terry Wallen, beat her up and her second, footballer Darren Byfield, was rumoured to have cheated on her.

Jamelia believes her bad run with men is down to her father. After years of minimal contact, Jamelia, whose youngest daughter hasn’t even met her grandad, was nervous about meeting him for the show.

It’s highly emotional and within seconds Jamelia is in tears as Donald tells her he knows he hasn’t been a good dad and should have been there for her.

“I didn’t realise how much pain I’ve caused you,” he says."

:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.

Comments